This is about getting great exercise, freeing your mind and body, and connecting with yourself and others in vibrant health, celebrating life & enjoying the power of music to heal and transform Mental, Emotional & Physical blocks to our higher potential.
A safe space to dance like no one's watching - without talking, drinking or the usual nightclub vibe - a space to meet like-minded souls who want to have some fun & freedom from the stresses of school, work, life...
Ecstatic dance is a form of creative self-expression, connection & intimacy with your feelings in which the dancers, mostly without the need to follow specific steps, abandon themselves to the rhythm and move freely as the music takes them, relieving pent up stress & can often lead to trance and a feeling of natural ecstasy/ empowerment/ feel-good emotions.
Ecstatic Dance empowers people of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds to freely express themselves; the liberating atmosphere creates a melting pot of acceptance and the fearlessness with which others move gives newbies permission and courage to dance without inhibition. However, you may choose to be still & simply enjoy the atmosphere or meditate instead! You are fully accepted and embraced as you are. Dance, walk or sidestep to your own rhythm.
A non-verbal, heart-opening journey using powerful music to access higher states of consciousness & connect more deeply with the soul's need for deeper self-love, compassion, honesty, kindness, acceptance, intimacy, freedom, passion, ecstasy, wildness, creative expression, safety & connection.
A safe space to remove the masks, ditch the judgments & breakthrough mental & emotional barriers to your Higher Self/ Creative Potential.
Join us every month...
& enjoy a safe space to dance without talking, drinking and the nightclub vibe.
This is about getting great exercise, freeing your mind and body, and connecting with yourself and others in vibrant health.
Join Our Next Livestream...
Ticket Price: £7.50 (Via Zoom)
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing & dancing shoes or no shoes,
- Wheelchair access available if a local event
- Bring a bottle of water (no glass), No food, drugs or alcohol allowed,
- Bring an open heart & mind, respect this sacred space & all here,
- Bottles of water, juice & vegan snacks can be purchased on the night,
- Dress up, dress down, get fancy or bring a theme,
- No refunds on tickets & no exchanges/ sharing,
- All ages, gender, background or social status encouraged,
- Registration between 5.45 pm - 6.00 pm (doors close just after 6 pm so no late entries!)
- Dancing starts prompt @6pm - 7.30 pm.
Please bring valid ID - passport, driver's license or bill with an address if a local event.
Maidenhead Community Centre, 42 York Rd, Maidenhead SL6 1SH
(4 parking spaces available in front of the building, 7 spaces behind the building)
Unlimited parking - Nicholsons Centre or any Town Centre Parking.
5mins walk from Maidenhead Train Station
Take full responsibility for parking, valuables & well-being.