Enchiladas with Mexican Red Sauce
All Organic of course
- 3x Courgettes, sliced into strips with mandolin
- 1 Cup Walnuts oaked overnight
- 1 Cup Almonds soaked overnight
- 1 Cup Pine Nuts
- Tamari to taste
- ½ Cup Tomatoes, seeded & died
- ½ Cup Corn kernels/ or celery
- ¼ Cup Spring Onions, diced
- Squeeze of lime juice
- 3 x Tablespoon. Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 x Tablespoon. Cumin, ground
- 1.5 x Tablespoon. Chilli Powder
Blend walnuts, almonds & pine nuts.
Hand mix remaining ingredients into a bowl.
On a 4inch slice of courgette sheet, place a line of pate mixture, roll gently until enchilada is sealed.
Place on dehydrator sheet & dehydrate for 2-4hrs
Serve with Mexi tomato sauce, sour cream (page 59)