Princess Yogi Birthday Cake
All Organic of course
- 4 x Ripe Avocados
- 8 x Tablespoon Davinder’s Raw & Organic Almond Butter
- 10-12 Tablespoon Davinder’s Raw & Organic Cacao Powder
- 12 Tablespoon Davinder’s Raw & Organic Agave Syrup
- 160g Davinder’s Raw & Organic Almonds
- 3 x Tablespoon Chia Seeds
Dehydrator 115degrees or oven 160degrees.
Scoop out avocado flesh & blend with all the ingredients until dough like
Line a cake tin with parchment paper or oil sides with coconut oil
Bake for 12hrs in dehydrator or 30mins in oven.
Let cool before adding frosting.
For the Frosting Top
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Cup Agave Syrup
- 2 x Teaspoon Davinder’s Raw & Organic Vanilla Powder
- 1 x Tablespoon Baobab Powder
Sprinkling of 3 x Tablespoon Chia Seeds & Cocoa Powder
1 Cup Cashews, 1 Cup Macadamia blended with 5 Tablespoon Xylitol & add little water at a time to get the right consistency & fluffiness of cream. Go slow with the water!
Blend the coconut oil & add in all other ingredients
Leave in fridge for 60mins before applying to cake top.
Keep some cocoa powder & chia seeds back: sprinkle on top
Add on Cashew cream as decoration to sides of cake
Enjoy with some homemade ice cream or go grab yourself some Booja Booja!!!!