MedYoga 4 Stress Management
While short bursts of pressure can help us to rise to meet a challenge, chronic stress can have a major impact on our physical, emotional and mental health. MedYoga (A therapy combining Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), gentle Hatha Yoga, Meditation & Self Development aims to address prolonged periods of stress, which can lead to anxiety, depression, suicidal crisis as well as premature physical degeneration.
As a nation we’re under greater pressure in these turbulent times seeing a rise in mental health conditions, anger, difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite, eating disorders, breathlessness, loneliness and chest pains, it’s something that we all must exercise priority over. After bereavement and divorce, work is the third biggest cause of stress. As well as impacting on people’s health and wellbeing, it can also damage social lives and relationships.
People have reported feeling more engaged in their life & work, more energised, less anxious, as well as sleep better and have fewer physical symptoms of stress, after engaging in a course. MedYoga has been developed and studied since 2005 for its impact on mental health. It has been shown to reduce anxiety levels and stress levels on clients considerably over-committed time periods.
MedYoga practices provide effective tools, teachings & processes that are aimed at empowering the individual to effectively manage life's challenges, strengthen one's inner resources & step out of one's comfort zone, opening up more & more doorways to freedom!
A 60 - 120min practise allows us to slow down the brainwaves from Beta to Alpha & below which fosters an environment for deep healing at a cellular level, physically, emotionally & mentally.
MedYoga Practise is also a highly effective therapy used for the management of Stress, Anxiety, Insomnia, Depression, Suicidal Crisis, Addictions, Compulsions, Emotional & Mental Health as well as tapping into the greatest Source of Potential that Exists within you.
QPR Football Team
Thank you, Davinder! This was just what was needed. Expertly lead, deeply therapeutic & challenging! I know MedYoga is going to help the team Mentally & Physically. We can't wait to have you back for more!
"Davinder is very intellectual & a truly extraordinary teacher & coach.
Having practiced self-development for more than 10yrs, I find Davinder & her work so unique.
Her teachings have a deep healing power that helps me transform my thinking, attitude & behaviors in many ways. Now being a working mum of two little children, my regular practice with Davinder brings more power, energy & confidence in daily life"
The benefits to practising meditation, mindfulness & medyoga are endless!
Here’s just some of what you can expect…
- Improved mental, physical & emotional health,
- Areas of your life feeling much lighter & more enriched,
- Improved sleep, increased memory & more clarity,
- Improved ability to focus, concentrate & stay present,
- Confidence to deal with whatever life throws at you,
- Improved relationships, intimacy & connection in life & love,
- Healthy & alive sexual intimacy/ pleasure with life/self & others,
- Increased self image/ healthy relationship to body,
- Ability to make better choices & intuitive decisions,
- More calm, peace, ease, flow, purpose, passion & fulfilment,
- Improved relationship with self & less inner conflict,
- Improved self love, self nourishment & self care,
- More socially interactive, community focused & whole hearted,
- Increase in capacity to give & receive love, joy, pleasure & wealth,
- Inspired to consciously create & take empowered action on your dreams,
- More physical, emotional & mental energy for creativity,
- More enthusiastic, surrendered & trusting of life,
- Renewed excitement, passion & purpose for living,
- More compassion, stability & balance,
- Deeper connection to your soul, insights & higher consciousness
- Potential spiritual path to freedom, enlightenment & self realisation,
All this is possible.