What Is MedYoga?
Mindfulness, Meditation & Gentle Yoga
MedYoga School offers community, group, corporate & 121 coaching, workshops,
training programs & retreats for all levels.
While short bursts of pressure can help us to rise to meet a challenge, chronic stress can have a major impact on our physical, emotional and mental health. MedYoga (A therapy combining Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), gentle Hatha Yoga, Meditation & Self Development aims to address prolonged periods of stress, which can lead to anxiety, depression, suicidal crisis as well as premature physical degeneration.
As a nation we’re under greater pressure in these turbulent times seeing a rise in mental health conditions, anger, difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite, eating disorders, breathlessness, loneliness and chest pains, it’s something that we all must exercise priority over.
After bereavement and divorce, work is the third biggest cause of stress. As well as impacting on people’s health and wellbeing, it can also damage social lives and relationships.
MedYoga is inspired by teachers & leaders such as: Jon Kabat Zinn, Thich Nhat Hahn, Eckhart Tolle, Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, Gary Zukav, Neale Donald Walsch, Mooji, Caroline Myss incorporating influences from Sivananda Yoga, Yin Yoga, Vipassana Meditation & Law Of Attraction teachings.
People have reported feeling more engaged in their life & work, more energised, less anxious, as well as sleep better and have fewer physical symptoms of stress, after engaging in a course.
MedYoga has been developed and studied since 2005 for its impact on mental health. It has been shown to reduce anxiety levels and stress levels on clients considerably over committed time periods.
Continued practise of MedYoga will lead clients to dive deeper into the mechanics of the mind & maximise on unlocking potential within the subconscious.
A step-by-step process uniquely designed to free the individual from identification with negative thoughts, beliefs & emotions & connect to one's higher potential in life, health, relationships & business.
Through simple, basic yoga asanas, breath-work & scientifically proven spiritual practises we are able to allow the dissolving of limiting beliefs, blocks & fears that are holding us back from stepping into greater feelings of joy, love, peace, harmony, intimacy, connection, fulfilment & our ultimate freedom from pain & suffering.
MedYoga practises provide effective tools, teachings & processes that are aimed at empowering the individual to effectively manage life's challenges, strengthen one's inner resources & step out of one's comfort zone, opening up more & more doorways to freedom!
A 60 - 120min practise allows us to slow down the brainwaves from Beta to Alpha & below which fosters an environment for deep healing at a cellular level, physically, emotionally & mentally.
MedYoga Practise is also a highly effective therapy used for the management of Stress, Anxiety, Insomnia, Depression, Suicidal Crisis, Addictions, Compulsions, Emotional & Mental Health as well as tapping into the greatest Source of Potential that Exists within you.
A deeply spiritual practise that merges scientifically proven tools to effect change in your daily life, habits, behaviours & patterns, come home to the heart, lay foundations for self love & open to the power of a spiritual practise.
You were born to THRIVE, not survive.
MedYoga Practise is a deeply immersive & profound journey into the transformative power of mindfulness, self discovery & self enquiry.
The benefits to practising meditation, mindfulness & medyoga are endless!
Here’s just some of what you can expect…
- Improved mental, physical & emotional health,
- Areas of your life feeling much lighter & more enriched,
- Improved sleep, increased memory & more clarity,
- Improved ability to focus, concentrate & stay present,
- Confidence to deal with whatever life throws at you,
- Improved relationships, intimacy & connection in life & love,
- Healthy & alive sexual intimacy/ pleasure with life/self & others,
- Increased self image/ healthy relationship to body,
- Ability to make better choices & intuitive decisions,
- More calm, peace, ease, flow, purpose, passion & fulfilment,
- Improved relationship with self & less inner conflict,
- Improved self love, self nourishment & self care,
- More socially interactive, community focused & whole hearted,
- Increase in capacity to give & receive love, joy, pleasure & wealth,
- Inspired to consciously create & take empowered action on your dreams,
- More physical, emotional & mental energy for creativity,
- More enthusiastic, surrendered & trusting of life,
- Renewed excitement, passion & purpose for living,
- More compassion, stability & balance,
- Deeper connection to your soul, insights & higher consciousness
- Potential spiritual path to freedom, enlightenment & self realisation,
All this is possible.