Yogi Gluten Free Chia Choc Cookies
All Organic of course
- 50g Davinder’s Raw & Organic Almond Butter
- 250g Davinder’s Raw & Organic Dark Chocolate Chopped
- 5x Tablespoon Chia Seeds Beaten in half cup water
- A pinch of Davinder’s Pink Himalayan Salt
- 100g Davinder’s Raw & Organic Xylito
- Zest of 2 Oranges & 4 Tablespoon Juice
- 50g Almond Flour
- 75g Raw & Organic Porridge Oats
- ½ Teaspoon baking powder
Preheat oven to 180 degrees or use dehydrator for 48rs, plus
Add the butter & 200g of the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water until chocolate is melted
Chop the rest of the chocolate into small pieces & set aside. Wisk the chia seeds with water & salt as egg replacement. Add the sugar, orange zest & juice, adding water if necessary
Spoon the melted chocolate into the mix
Whisk until smooth & glossy.
Sift in the almond flour & baking powder, little by little
The mix will be fairly thick.
Dollop rounded tablespoons on teflex sheet or parchment paper
Allow space between each one
Bake for 10mins in over or 48hrs in dehydrator or until crispy
Sprinkle orange zest, chia seeds or salt on top to serve.