Yogi Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
All Organic of course
- 65g Davinder’s Raw & Organic Almond Butter
- 40g Davinder’s Raw & Organic Xylitol
- 25g Fresh Root Ginger, grated
- Finely grated zest 1 Orange
- ½ Cup Raw Organic Chocolate Chips
- 50g Almond Flour
- 1½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 75g Raw & Organic Porridge Oats
- 100g Dried Pitted Dates, finely chopped
Dehydrate for 12hrs or preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment. Put the butter in a bowl with the sugar, ginger and orange zest and beat well with a wooden spoon until combined.
Add the flour, baking powder, oats, chocolate chips and dates and using your hands, bring together to make a firm, slightly sticky dough. Divide the mixture into 12 balls, flatten each one slightly and place on the lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10–12 minutes. The cookies will still feel soft but will firm up on cooling. Leave on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.